Saturday, 30 July 2022
Tuesday, 21 June 2022
What would you consider some of the best financial advice out there today? The field of personal finance has changed dramatically over the last 50 years. As society becomes more connected to the Internet, new technologies and ideas emerge every day to improve our lives. It’s important to stay abreast of these developments so you can take advantage of them.
Photo: Pixabay free
With the little that you can get from real money casino Australia gaming, you can get a chance to visit some really cool travel destinations. From a lot of these places, you will even find that they are much cheaper than what many people think. Many tourist spots have gone bankrupt due to massive debts and losses in revenue. However, there are also a couple that has managed to survive because of their popularity among tourists. These are the best cheap trips for this year. Here’s a look at them:
Photo: Pixabay free
There has never been a better time to start betting on horse racing. The sport is growing at a rapid pace, and new opportunities abound. If you haven’t started playing yet, now is the ideal time. Read our article to see why horse racing should be part of your sports betting strategy.
Reasons to Play
1. Easy to get involved
With many books and gambling360 casino games available on desktop computers and tablets, this sport is easy to enter.
2. A wide variety of bets
It all starts with the pari-mutuel system – where every dollar wagered earns you one unit on each winning horse. These units then add up to your total stake. From here, you have the opportunity to place various combinations of wagers on single races, multiple races or multiple jockeys.
3. Great for families
This sport is family-friendly – everyone can join the fun!
4. Fastest-growing industry
It is projected to grow by more than 5% annually through 2022.5. No skill required: Unlike golf, tennis, darts and other traditional sports, best sports betting Australia betting on horse racing does not require great athletic ability.
6. Low entry cost
In most cases, you only need $50 to start wagering with a reputable online bookie.
7. Huge jackpots
The most lucrative winnings come from thoroughbreds who finish first in the Triple Crown races. Winning those races can net players over $10 million.
Whether you choose to play online or offline, horse racing is a fabulous sport to be engaged in. It offers tremendous excitement, a wide range of betting options, and the chance to win big. Make sure you take advantage of these reasons before you pick a horse race book or site.
Photo: Pixabay free
There have been some major changes in the gaming industry over the last decade or two. The old-school console controllers are now being replaced by touchscreen devices and virtual reality headsets. What does this mean for top payout casino gaming? How should you handle these innovations? Let's see below the most trending Xbox games.
Photo: Pixabay free
Horse racing is one of the oldest sports in the world, and it’s also one of the most exciting. Whether you prefer watching thoroughbreds thundering around a track or you love standing by at local fairgrounds to cheer on your favourite mare, horse racing has something for everyone just like online gambling. Let's see below the interesting reasons why you should go to the horse races.
Photo: Pixabay free
Thursday, 2 June 2022
You know why people have a fascination with gambling?
Because they think it's easy money.
I can tell you now if you honestly think you are going to win at gambling by sheer, blind luck then you are correct, it can happen.
People looking at websites such as Online Casino Deutschland for all the latest free bets, spins and bonuses. They are like the majority of gamblers hoping they will hit the jackpot.
We've all seen people winning the lottery. Sure, there is some lucky bloke round the corner from your old grans who needed a larger cheque because they couldn't fit all those zeros.
The old dear who walked into Tesco's and got a scratch card and won a million as she was tucking into a pie.
Have you ever seen lady luck? Do you know what she looks like, what she wears or her favourite perfume?
I have this image in mind. She has the style of Coco Channel, her perfume comes from one of those giant bottles you only see in boutique stores. Perfect hair with a flash of purple in the front (pictured, Lady Luck at Great Yarmouth Casino). Without question, she is a beautiful lady. If she brushes past you while buying a scratch card from W H Smiths you will notice that look, touch and sweet, heavenly smell. She is fleeting like willow the wisp, often brushing past one to favour another with a smile on her face. She turns those waiting in line to green-eyed monsters while those she touches feel like a million dollars even if they only get three bells come up on the fruit machine.
While she is in your presence she is a queen. As she walks past with her head held high, she's a bitch.
Lady luck will visit everyone at some point in their life. She is only surpassed by skill or knowledge but even then she may make someone a fortune without a moment's thought.
The next time you are about to place a bet, buy a scratch card or play at the casino, stop for a moment, look around and see if she is waiting in the wings. If she comes closer, place a bet because this may be your lucky day.
She is waiting for you...
Tuesday, 5 April 2022
Every day it's raining. The weatherman calls it precipitation - I call it a pain in the arse!
Over the weekend, Newbury and Doncaster went amiss due to abandonments. The going stick went right up to the handle.
I'm not sure if it was a blessing or a curse. Do you like betting on very testing going? Betting on my niche of two-year-old horse racing it feels like hard work. It's like donning your wellington boots and literally getting stuck in the mud. The problem with betting on juvenile horse racing is the unknown about so many aspects of these young horses. Sure, you may be convinced on breeding the horse will run on the ground. But until it is proven, we can never be totally sure.
So should we bet on the testing ground?
I am careful. I always associate soft with big-priced winners. I'm not sure if that is statistically true. However, it always feels that way. It is enough for me to be extra careful with betting on horses at short odds. The trouble with favourite on testing going is that most trainers instruct the jockey to make the most of their experience. This makes perfect logic. But there's a problem with this approach.
Can you see what it could be?
The trouble with leading or racing prominently when racing on soft going is that many jockeys go a stride too fast. This is a disaster waiting to happen. If they go too fast for conditions the horse, however good, is unlikely to win. In fact, they are likely to tire quickly and fade out of contention.
When racing on the testing ground it is wise for a trainer to instruct the jockey to sit off the pace.
I saw a couple of examples of 2yo horses racing a stride too quick at Great Yarmouth. In fact, it was a couple of short-priced favourites. They looked to be going well until the furlong pole when they dropped back like they had been shot. Both finished down the field. I'm confident these horses will show better form on better conditions.
So I would always be careful when it's raining cats and dogs.
When betting on favourites you are chancing your luck with a double gamble. Not only winning the race but will the horse be given a poor ride or even go on the going?
Those preseason nerves, excitement and anticipation transformed to focus on the here and now.
The two-year-old season started with the Brocklesby Conditions Stakes, just like the good, old days. Testing ground conditions can make the turf even more problematic.
Those first few weeks, if not months, can be difficult for any age of horse but especially two-year-olds. Considering most early juveniles will be cantering over the winter period the weather can impact on their progress. Also, the going, if running on the turf. It may be a positive if they have soft-ground breeding or a negative if not. Most trainers will not take a chance with a debutante because they want them to have a pleasant introduction. For many, travelling, a change of routine, different environment and hustle and bustle of the racecourse can be a frightening experience.
But how do we consider betting early season?
I would suggest you take care. The enthusiasm for wanting to bet can be strong (and not always a bad thing). The difficultly being you don't want to look for bets but neither do you want to miss gilt-edge chances. That is the difficulty of guidelines because they need that element of flexibility which says: ''You should bet even when you normally wouldn't''.
Reasons why you should be careful when betting early season:
1) Even trainers need time to assess the merit of their two-year-old string. Sure, they have older horses to run against and gauge the standard of, perhaps, their most precocious juvenile. They need a few runners to appreciate their worth. It's a time even the best of the best hold their breath and hope.
2) Assessing form. Early season form horses can be very deceiving. A horse finishes second and it feels natural to think it has ability. That may be correct or a big mistake. Many of these early form horses will start favourite on their second start and often poor bets with little value. In fact, many will be horrendous bets. Beaten out of sight.
3) Going concerns. As detailed above, these early months can see testing ground conditions on the turf. This makes life difficult on the day and assessing horses when making their second start, which may see them go to race on the all-weather.
4) Betting on debutantes. Even after years of betting, I am fearful of betting on debutantes. You just never know how they will handle the day. As all the early races are over 5f, a slow start, running awkward on a bend or just very inexperienced may leave you with a mountain to climb. It is a strange fact, but often the best horses have terrible debut runs. I take note of favourites who trail home in last because they often fly next start.
So what can we look for as positive pointers?
1) Listen to what horse trainers say. All trainers love to get in front of the camera especially when their horses are running well. Mick Channon was buoyant in his view that because Izzer won the Brocklesby Conditions Stakes, they have a decent two-year-old string. It has proven correct with winners and big runs following.
2) Experience counts for a lot. That first start gives a big advantage when opposing debutantes, especially on a turning course.
3) The intention of the trainer. Trainers are creatures of habit. How do they train their two-year-olds? When do they usually win? You will find that certain trainers never win on debut. Others place their horses to go well on their second start. While most of their chances are price driven. They need to be fancied in the betting. That is true for many but not all. I know trainers who go much better with outsiders than favourites. You simply need to have an understanding of what makes trainers tick.
4) Keep an eye on significant entries. If there is one pointer which helps identify a talented juvenile it is their race entries. Group Horse Daily details all this information for free this season. We work hard to detail the best two-year-old horses in training. You can take a look at previous year's analysis to appreciate how good this information is. It is exceptional.
My personal opinion is to be careful betting early season. You should enjoy what you are doing and be confident in your ability which comes from hard work or attaching yourself to people who do the work for you. The best bets always stand out. The only exception I would make about chancing your luck is if you have an inkling a big priced horse could win. You need so few of these selections to win to be in profit that I wouldn't let them pass by without a small bet.
Thursday, 10 February 2022
The phrase is historically related to horse riding, or driving a horse-drawn vehicle. A number of explanations, all unverified, have been offered for the origins of the phrase, dating back to usage in Ancient Greece.
It's more than a phrase - It's a Virtual Slot Machine. A game that I've just got to tell you all about.
Novo Slots website is brilliant at detailing the latest news, offers, free spins and everything you need to keep informed.
This is more than just Gee Up Neddy to the Fair.
So what do they have to offer?
Play Free spins at Energy Casino
- Welcome Bonus - 100% up to £200 + £7 No Deposit Bonus
- 100 FREE Spins
- Bonus Code: SLOTSMAX